Wuzhou is a major city in the southeast parts of China, at the crossroads of the Li and Xi Rivers. The city's climate is subtropical. The average temperature in summer is +29 C and in winter +10 C. Most of the rainfalls will be from April to May, when there might occur some floods in the city. The city's biggest attraction is the region's beautiful nature, as well as synthetic gems. Wuzhou is China's most important synthetic gems trade center and transport hub. The city therefore has a good rail, air and road connections to almost anywhere in China.
Monthly Weather Conditions
More information: Wuzhou forecast and weather conditions monthly
Compared to prices worldwide, Wuzhou is a cheap destination.
On a tight budget, the daily budget is approximately $34.10, which includes hostel accommodation, budget meals and public transportation.
On a moderate budget, the daily budget is approximately $98.87, which includes a moderately priced hotel, meals at moderate priced restaurants and transportation costs.
- Basic hotel: $50.72
- Taxi ride (3 miles): $3.44
- Taxi ride (6 miles): $5.12
- Beer in a restaurant (16 ounces): $1.08
- Meal, McDonalds: $5.42
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: $3.14
Wuzhou has been classified as quite dangerous with security classification 2/5.
Safety index values (higher is better):
- General: 69.8 (better than United states average 47.9)
- Walking alone during daytime hours: 76.6 (better than United states average 69.5)
- Walking alone at night: 65.7 (better than United states average 41.7)
More information: Wuzhou safety
Things which affect the renting of the car:
- Direction of traffic: In many countries in Asia the traffic is left-handed. In countries like China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Laos the traffic is right-handed.
- Age restrictions: The minimum age for renting a car is usually 18 - 25 years. Drivers under 25 years of age and over 65 years of age are charged an extra fee or get rental terms and conditions, which include to take an additional insurance for damage / collision.
- Driving abroad: Without special contracts a rental car can almost invariably only be driven inside of the country in which it is rented.
- Driver’s license and documents: An international driving license, passport and credit card are mostly required to rent are car. The exception is China, where only a Chinese driving license is valid, so for driving in China it is either a Belgium or a Hong Kong driving license required, which can be translated to Chinese.